Looking for the AirTran carry on size for your traveling luggage?
Per TSA regulations, all customers traveling on AirTran Airways will be restricted to one bag plus one small, personal item. The carry-on bag must be stowed under the seat in front of the passenger or in an approved overhead bin. Garment bags and small musical instruments are considered one of the allotted carry-on pieces.
Personal-type items include purses, briefcases, cameras, food containers, or laptops (case included). Pet carriers are considered either a personal item or a carry-on item.
1 carry on
10″ H x 16″ W x 24″ L
1 personal item
You can bring one personal item like: purses, briefcases, cameras, food containers, or laptops (case included).
Besides the one carry on and one personal item you can bring the following items on the plane:
- A child restraint device for a ticketed child with a reserved seat or when complimentary, available space exists.
- Assistive/mobility devices for individuals with a disability. There is no limit to the number of assistive/mobility devices a customer can bring onboard the aircraft.
- Outer garments or other wearable articles of clothing.
- Food for consumption during flight contained in disposable packaging.
- Walking canes or umbrellas.